30 Years Business Law Experience
Experienced Traralgon business lawyers Henry Street Law have 30 years in practice acting for and advising clients on the purchase, sale or restructure of their businesses.
We can advise you in relation to business law issues that arise from time to time in relation to your entity whether you are a sole trader, a member of a partnership, corporation, franchise or trust.
Each party to a sale or purchase of a business transaction should be independently advised by a lawyer, an accountant and business advisor.
Buying, Selling or Restructuring?
Experienced Traralgon business lawyers Henry Street Law can advise you on the issues that arise in the purchase, sale or restructure of your entity including:
- Business structures
- Contracts and contract terms
- Lease terms
- Put and Call options
- Goodwill and valuation of business assets
- Tax considerations
- Liaison with financial institutions
- Transfers of equipment licences
- Patent and trademark implications
- Franchise agreements
- Arranging due diligence investigations and inspections
- Organising and attending settlement