Small Business Lawyer
A core aspect of Henry Street Law is that we are also a small business lawyer. With over 25 years experience, we’re dedicated to helping businesses in the Valley.
What is a small business lawyer?
A small business lawyer helps with a wide variety of legal matters. We support small business owners with all business legal issues including:
- Business structures
- Commercial contract reviews and business contract drafting
- Dispute resolution and debt recovery
- Breach of contract matters
- Intellectual property and trade marks
- Patent disputes
- Employment contracts and advising on employment law
- Business sales and purchases
Why Choose Henry Street Law?
Henry Street Law are experienced at helping small business owners who need contracts reviewed or drafted. Nearly all small businesses require business terms and conditions. Many small businesses also need specific contracts drafted for their important clients, such as distribution agreements and partnership agreements. A Henry Street Law small business lawyer will be able to assist with both the drafting and review of such documents. If you need legal assistance or specialist legal business advice talk to us today