Henry Street Law has over 25 years’ experience in a range of commercial law matters ranging from company incorporation or acquisition, to sale, business succession planning, and insolvency. Our advice is practical and tailored to our clients’ particular circumstances, because no two cases are alike.
We advise clients in relation to a range of commercial law issues including:
- Incorporation of companies and associations;
- Directors’ duties;
- Mergers and acquisitions;
- Due diligence;
- Risk management;
- Business succession planning;
- Joint venture agreements;
- Establishing and advising in relation to Family Trusts;
- Patent law advice;
- Commercial Agreements;
- Licence Agreements;
- Deeds of Confidentiality; and
- Franchise Agreements.